News and Announcements
- Workflow components have been in production since the end of April. Below are some Quick Guides that will help you navigate through the new workflow components.
Please contact your local experts if you have any issues or questions. Your local experts are:
- GSAS – Brenda Davis (4-6742)
- Curry – Brenda Kelley (2-2669)
- Engineering – Joan Wicks (4-4380)
- BIMS – Fay Miller (4-2217)
SAFM Phase 2
- Phase 2 work is continuing. ITS has started work on design for integration. A Phase 2.5 project plan has been drafted and is available in the References section below.
Phase 2 reporting requirements are currently being implemented by ITS. Several updated reports and a couple of new reports will be available by mid-June.
Department Aid User Group
- For summer awarding, please see the Summer Awarding Chart for FY2014-15 below.
Committee on Graduate and Professional Financial Aid
SAFM Phase 2 Advisory Group
- TBD as needed
Department Aid User Group – recurring meetings on Wednesday afternoons
- June 11th, Bavaro Rm. 104, 3:30 – 5:00pm
- June 25th, Bavaro Rm. 104, 3:30 – 5:00pm
- July 9th, Bavaro Rm. 104, 3:30 – 5:00pm
- July 23rd, Bavaro Rm. 104, 3:30 – 5:00pm
April 9, 2013 (Problem Statement Review and Prioritization)
October 16, 2013 (Production Issues Notes)
Access to SIS Departmental Aid pages and SAFM require specific training. Please visit the Departmental Aid Toolkit for training requirements and enrollment information.
Requests for SIS responsibilities (including SAFM access) are made by you or your supervisor and submitted via the Electronic Self-Help Access Request Process (ESharp). To begin the access process, go to ESharp.
Phase 2 Documents
Department Aid Quick Guides:
SAFM Quick Guides
Your first point of contact for departmental aid awarding questions and issues is your SIS Local Expert. "Local Experts" are located throughout the University schools and departments. As needed, they will forward your question or issue to ISDS/SIS or Student Financial Services (SFS). If the answer or resolution is of value to the rest of the users in your school or department, your local expert will disseminate the information.
If your Local Expert cannot assist you, contact the help desk by emailing email@example.com. Enter "Departmental Aid Question" in the subject line of your email and cc: Sarah Doran (firstname.lastname@example.org), Amy Nolasco (email@example.com).