University of Virginia Logo

You are here

January Term for Graduate Students

Graduate students are eligible to enroll in January Term (J-Term) courses and should check with their respective departments to see if departmental funding is available.

Contact Student Financial Services at (434) 982-6000 if you have specific questions regarding the availability of federal aid for J-Term.