Tuition and Fees Information
- Approved Tuition and Fees: Please visit this link for information on tuition and fee rates, as approved by the University's Board of Visitors.
- Components of Mandatory Fees: Students enrolled at the University of Virginia are assessed mandatory fees which help pay for the facilities and services available to regular session students.
- University Registrar's Record: Information on tuition and fees rates and everything else related to being a student at UVA.
- Cost of Attendance, Undergraduate
- Cost of Attendance, Graduate
Additional Charge Categories (separate from tuition and required fees)
- Housing and Residence Life: Follow the preceding link to browse on-Grounds housing options.
- Dining Services: Follow the preceding link to see on-Grounds meal plan options.
- SCHEV Publication: The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) publishes information about in-state tuition and fees for Virginia public colleges and universities.
- Visit our Start Here page for an overview of student finances at UVA.
- Our Billing and Due Dates page is updated each term for most programs at the University.
- MyinTuition Quick Cost Estimator: MyinTuition shows the projected cost for undergraduate students, factoring in financial aid, and helps students understand and plan for what college will actually cost.
- Net Price Calculator: Use the net price calculator to estimate your financial aid eligibility for schools to which you plan to apply, allowing you to better estimate your out-of-pocket costs. You can compare these results with the MyinTuition tool.